Four of the six recognized nonprofits have earned our Meets Standards Seal and are on our list of Most Trustworthy Nonprofits!
- East Metro Women’s Council, White Bear Lake, for Excellence in a Small Organization
- YWCA of Minneapolis, for Excellence in a Large Organization
- Community Action Duluth, for Innovation
- Headwaters Justice Foundation, for Responsive Philanthropy
- Council on American-Islamic Relations, Minnesota for Anti-Racism Initiative
- The Arc of Minnesota, for Advocacy
The excellence and mission awards will be presented to these six nonprofits October 7th at an awards ceremony held during the Minnesota Council of Nonprofit’s 25th Annual Conference.